Well I decided Hayden may not appreciate his blog decked out in pink (even though I did), so I decided to make it a little more boy friendly, and it actually matches his nursery. We're a coordinated family, so it's only fair to start him right!
I've also added links to blogs that belong to some of my other friends. Some are having babies, others are in grad school, and Jaime is embarking on a marathon adventure (though not her first). Feel free to check them out!
This week we went to the zoo in Nurnberg, and I found a pair of my shoes are perfect for those super-long, heavy-on-the-walking days! I bought them last year to go canyoning in Switzerland and they double as light hiking shoes, so they were perfect for the six hours of looking at animals yesterday. Good thing, since we have some fun trips coming up that sore feet and a tired back just won't work for!
No comments:
Post a Comment