We still have a lot to do before we're back in the states! Tomorrow I fly to the states for Lizard's wedding in Myrtle Beach, SC. Just me, since Jay wasn't able to take leave to come with me so he'll be back here with Hayden and Oscar. I leave Thursday and am back in Germany by 7am Tuesday...whirlwind trip! I fly into Charlotte and am not even heading to Greensboro because there isn't time!
I get back on Jay's birthday, and hope to have a fun day with him on Tuesday. The big 2-6! He's more excited about moving home, so he may even forget about his birthday! That Friday we have our annual Halloween party with our friends, despite the fact that all the husbands aren't home yet. But not too much longer! We expect them to return in time to see them before we go, so here's hoping!
We pack up UB on Oct 30th and then of course, trick or treating for Halloween the next night! Hayden is going to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex! He's got the roar down pat, and we got his costume in the mail yesterday. It's so cute and perfect, I just hope he'll keep the head on! Into November Jay will be going through the clearing process to leave, and we'll just be doing what we do. Hayden turns 2 on November 15th so we're planning a small birthday party for him the weekend prior. My last day of work is November 17th, Hayden's last day at school is November 18th and we fly on November 20th! We'll be back in the states in time for Thanksgiving with Jay's family in Virginia, then a quick trip to NYC before heading home to find an apartment and settle in for our new lives as civilians. We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment