Hayden and I went to Charlotte to celebrate the birthday of a very special girl! Lily Godbold turned 2 and she and Hayden hadn't seen each other since the day after she was born! Hayden was way more interested in the busy ball popper and the ball pit than eating, watching Lily open presents or even eating cake! But he had a great time. And what a treat to finally meet sweet Miss Reid!
Towards the end of the party, Hayden was playing with a balloon and Lily's friend Max wanted to play, too. I was really proud of how Hayden was sharing, and when Lily jumped into the mix he was very protective of her getting a turn! He ran around outside with all the kids while I got to hold Reid. We had a blast and are so glad to be back where we can visit our special friends for their special days!

No comments:
Post a Comment