Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yep, more potty training

Hayden had a 100% day at school on Friday! I decided when we woke up on Saturday morning that our focus for the whole weekend would be on the potty. We try to be consistent but this weekend I decided overbearing was more appropriate. Luckily for me, it paid off! Hayden used the potty all weekend with only one accident. Please keep in mind his cousins were over here all day Saturday and into the late evening, and then on Sunday his Nana and Papaw watched him while we went to lunch and a movie. So it was awesome for him to do so well through the distractions.

So far this week he's 100% at school and at home! I'm really proud of him and think he's really just starting to get it. Something clicked in his little toddler brain this weekend it seems and I'm really excited about it!!

No comments: