Saturday, August 20, 2011

Baby #2

Jay and I had the pleasure of announcing that we're expecting another baby, and I think it caught a few people by surprise!

We actually found out in early June that I was pregnant, but decided to wait until I was out of my first trimester until we spilled the beans. So far everything has gone really well, with no morning sickness or feeling yucky. This pregnancy is a lot different than with Hayden, especially since this time around Jay is here for all of it and I work full time! I'm getting my energy back, but that is balanced by working 12-hour days at work and house hunting on the weekend, so it's pretty much the same.

We plan on finding out the sex at my October appointment, and Jay is pretty sure it's a girl. We talk to Hayden about the baby a little bit, but since he can be rather impatient we don't want to talk about it too much since it's still pretty far away. He thinks he has a baby in his belly like mommy, since he also has a belly button. It's pretty cute! For now, we don't have names or much else figure out, just that we're really excited to be a family of four! 




No comments: