So we have all been sick (except Jay). And it's miserable. Hayden started February off with some ear pain, so we took him to the doctor and of course my poor little dude had an ear infection. 10 days of ear drops and amoxicillin got him back on track, but he was a sad little guy for a few days.
Just after that, Lila had the yucks and was just runny and stuffy and sniffly and sad. So we vapor bathed and vapo-rubbed and vaporized and salined and she was back to normal.
Then I started to feel yuck. I had a cough, which I usually get at the end of a cold, not the beginning. I weathered it for about two weeks, until I felt like I was swallowing razor blades and just couldn't take anymore. A quick trip to the doctor (after a long morning on the phone) confirmed a sinus infection and need for antibiotics. They also gave me a super strong cough medicine that knocked me out, but made me feel better.
After my day at the doctor, Lila came home with a fever in the afternoon, so we had a day at home together. Never really found a cause for the fever, but she slept most of the day away and that seemed to be what she needed.
So I'm nearing the end of my antibiotics, Lila is her usual, happy self and Hayden is a wild man. Is it spring yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment