This weekend we took a trip to Luxembourg to visit Luxembourg City and the Luxembourg-American cemetery, where General Patton is buried. We had a blast with some of our friends, and spent the night at Ramstein AF Base. We picked up some more clothes for Hayden, and the scrapbook I've been looking everywhere for. Oscar got a little break as well, with his visit to the farm, but he's ready to go back!
We got back Sunday evening and are catching up on cleaning and some rest! I'm 24 weeks and feeling Hayden move around all the time. My parents also sent us the rest of the Lil' Dino stuff to complete the nursery, and we can't wait to put it up! We are leaving Germany in February, while he's still in the bassinet, so he won't have his own, fully-decorated, dino-infused room until we move to the states, but we can put some of it up here!
Every day is a little more exciting, and we really appreciate everyone's support! This week we're laying low and hanging out to prepare for our travels towards the end of Jay's leave, and we have our next appointment(s) on the 22nd. We'll keep you posted!
2 comments:
when did you register? I am 16 weeks and don't know when exactly to do that. did you tell people..'hey I'm registered at babies r us'? or did people just started asking you?
Eight days without a post? I CAN HAZ ENTRYS PLS kthxbai.
Post a Comment