
Finally, a normal and lazy weekend for us. We really needed it after our two weeks of craziness. We got home Friday afternoon and did NOTHING. We just hung out around the house, unpacked a bit and got settled back into home life. Saturday was a quick trip to the commissary which turned into a long one. They had a lot of bulk items out and veggies on sale, so I stocked up for our next round of packages for Jay. Then we took a ride through the car wash to get off two weeks worth of snow and salt. Hayden is fascinated by the car wash, so we had a blast. It's been a challenge to get him back on track but for now I'm just concerned with getting him back to 100% healthy and then we'll work on sleeping like he used to!
Today we were up early and had to run to the PX for a few things. Our mouse stopped working so I bought a replacement, only to get home and find that it was working again! So now at least I have a backup. We made dinner and watched movies and had a few emails from Jay, not bad for a valentines day at home!
On our last night in the hotel, I let Hayden run amok and he took full advantage of it! He turned the bidet on and let it run, and pulled all the toilet paper off the roll so he could play with the empty roll. He looks like such a big boy with all of those teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment