Well life seems to be returning to normal around here. My birthday was this past week and I got to celebrate on Friday, thanks to Parents' Night Out at the CDC. We dropped the kids off at 6:30 and headed to dinner at Habanero's. All my friends were there, the food was great and the margaritas were just as I remember them...from two years ago. We haven't been in a loooooong time and the last time we went I was still nursing Hayden, and the times before that I was pregnant. So I haven't had a Habanero's margarita since my birthday party in 2008.
This weekend Hayden and I finally got a break from sickness and too much to do, and we just hung out together. We still have some stuffy noses, but it was nice to just relax, sleep in and bum around the house. Today we left to get gas, groceries and lunch and I finally tackled my mess of a bedroom while Hayden took his afternoon nap. We seem to be back on his schedule of 2 two-hour naps and 11-12 hours a night, along with meals and snacks and playing, he is enjoying his normal routine. But not as much as I am!
We are still struggling with the issue of childcare for my job. My friend Cassandra is watching him at home still, but I have a pretty full schedule in March so we've been working on other options. None of them seem to be panning out yet but I'm not giving up hope!
This week will hopefully be a normal one for us. After work on Friday we're loading up three cars full of girls and kids and heading to Belgium for the weekend. Let's hope for good weather, and at least the end to snow for a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment