Last weekend we had some family visiting from CA and SC and were so excited to see them! Aaran recently moved from CA to SC and has visited up here but every time she comes up we seem to be out of town! So we were lucky that this time we had a free day to visit. Ashley and Michael came in from CA, along with Michael's sweet new fiance, Sarah. I haven't seen Ashley or Michael in so many years and I couldn't wait to see them!
The fun thing about our mini-reunion was that so many of us have kids now and they finally got to play and run around like we did as kids. Ashley's son, Zach, is an absolute clone of his dad and I haven't seen him since he was about 4 or 5 and I was just shocked at tall he is! The last time I saw Aaran she was getting married, and now she has two adorable little boys.
We had brunch, family staples like chipped beef gravy, and took lots of pictures because who knows when we'll all get together like this again!
No comments:
Post a Comment