Sunday, July 1, 2012

My funny boy


He loves to wear mommy's shoes. At least he has good taste!


He still loves to help mommy cook! Last weekend we made waffles and he ran upstairs to find his pig whisk. You might remember this from last summer, the toy he picked out at Bed Bath & Beyond and slept with for at least a month. Now he's combined it with his love of cooking and voila! Perfect little helper.


Did I mention how much he loves his baby sister? Thursday morning he ran into my room at 530 to wake me up saying, "Mommy! Lila's crying!" So I got her up, changed and fed her. While I was feeding her he said, "Mommy, why you not come get her when she was crying? Why I have to wake you up?" I'm not sure, but I think he was calling me a bad mom. I told him I didn't hear her and he seemed okay with that. But he's quick to let me know when she needs something!


No comments: