Thursday, August 16, 2012

Growing up too fast

So Lila is crawling. She went from rolling over and scooting, to sitting up and now to crawling in the blink of an eye. What's the rush, little lady?? As a result, they may be moving her to the "big baby" room at daycare. She's one of the younger kids in her "little baby" room, but she's more mobile than most of her classmates and they like to keep them together developmentally at this age, and she's an overachiever. I love all the teachers so I'm not worried about her having wonderful caregivers. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sad that she was moving along so quickly. Jury's still out on a third baby (way down the road!) so this might be my last infant and it's just going too fast for my liking. She's so determined, and focused...wonder where she gets that from?

No comments: