The life and times of Jay & Jessica, Hayden & Lila, and of course, Onyx. Come see what we're up to!
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Christmas bits and pieces...
Lila's first ornament, for our "hungry lil' elephant", as Hayden calls her.
Hayden's ornament, the 4th in the series. They discontinued them last year, so I had to get 3, 4, and 5. Except, there was no 5 in the greater triad area. Dandy to the rescue, who found one in Texas, and has approximately 11 months to mail it to me :-)
Christmas Eve-Eve, in the jamas Miss Haile sent her! These are nearly identical to the ones Hayden wore for his first Christmas, when he was almost six weeks old.
Lila's new stocking! We loved the embroidered Pottery Barn one we got for Hayden so Lila got one too, the doll.
I was a total grinch this year and just not in the mood for Christmas. But I have a husband that loves his children and dammit, he wanted a tree on December 1st. So we went after work to the Christmas tree "shop" and looked around until we found the perfect one. And by "perfect", I mean 9+ feet tall and untagged, sold to us by a kid who just wanted trees off the lot, so we got it for a steal.
And is there Christmas without Home Moravian and Church Street and Salem? I think not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment