Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bridal Brunch

A few Salem ladies and friends got together to celebrate Allison's upcoming nuptials! For me it was a chance to see some great old friends, catch up and have a meal with two hands! I left the babies in dad's capable hands and headed to Village Tavern in Winston-Salem to celebrate Allison! I did run into a small brush fire on the way, with several fire trucks parked on the highway just a half mile from my exit. Doh!


Jen Pounders Frick was our fabulous hostess, and baby Tabor came along too! I got to hold him, that sweet little fellow. He was a champ, sleeping for most of the shower. We decorated with some quick banners and balloons that Jen brought and we were ready for our guests!


There were games, there were gifts, there was a generally good time had by all...and of course, the food! I love to eat at VT and it's always hard to choose because I like everything I've ever gotten from there. But we had a great time catching up and even poking a little fun at the bride to be! I miss my Gramley girls and can't wait to see them a little more this summer!!


No comments: