Well, the Easter bunny finally got to Greensboro, and we headed out to meet him. Hayden has been looking forward to this all week. After we parked and got down there, we realized we got there just in time for his break. We took a walk, got a smoothie, window shopped and went back to get in line. By "in line" I mean Jay and Hayden held our place while I chased Lila around the better part of two floors of the Four Seasons Mall.
When it was finally our turn, I was none too surprised that little miss wanted nothing to do with sitting with said bunny. We sat her in the chair at his feet, and she still cried. I gave her a pacifier, still crying. I was about to give up and just let Hayden hang out with him when I spotted giant eggs that were part of the backdrop. Perfect! So bink-in-mouth, butt-in-chair, egg-in-lap Lila and creepy-face-usually-reserved-for-Santa had their picture taken with the Easter bunny. I love these kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment