Then there's the logistics. He's not riding the bus. So I have to navigate the drop off line. With Lila learning she's going to one place, he's going to another. I feel like August is going to be a disaster. But before that...
He had the most precious preschool graduation!
It was held at a little church multipurpose room out in Oak Ridge and it was adorable.
The kids all had a chance to tell Ms. Marsha what they wanted to be when they grow up. Hayden wants to be a Sergeant in the Army and save the world. They got to draw pictures and say why they wanted to do what they did. During graduation, Hayden told Ms. Marsha he changed his mind, and that he also wanted to be an artist. In the Army. Such a wide variety of interests!
They sang adorable songs and wore their adorable caps and gowns and got wee little diplomas and it was amazing. I cried less than I thought I would. They came to hug the parents and gave the dads a picture and the moms a flower and said why WE were special. It was precious. I love him.
He was excited to see us and his nana and Erin & Eric and his cousins and grandma. It was a special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment