The challenge ended quietly with no fan fare or finish line or prizes or trophy. Just a month of learning about myself and my body and moving FORWARD.
Day 31 came and it was no different than day 30. I had some shakes left over (the only perk to a 30-day supply and having four cleanse days!) so I kept up with shakes for breakfast and lunch to finish out the week. I had also set up some products on auto-ship and they arrived just as the challenge ended. Now I'm prepared for breakfast for at least a few weeks. I've really learned to love and appreciate the nutrition and convenience of them for breakfast and when I have an on-the-go lunch.
I'm still going to the gym and drinking water and paying attention to the eating habits I developed during the challenge. More fruits, veggies and lean protein.
I plan to keep doing the workout plan from my challenge for about the next month. Then I'll consult my coaches and see if I'm ready for something new. I already have a great at-home workout plan for when life gets crazy and I don't have access to the gym. Next blog I'll talk about the things I accomplished and the things that were unintended results of the challenge.
But I completed the challenge! I didn't do every workout, I skipped a cleanse day, had one coffee the last week and even a slice of pizza. The real kind. But the challenge wasn't a points system of checking boxes and making red X's where I fell short. It was about creating healthy habits, making time for myself and changing the way I think about food.
No comments:
Post a Comment