
What a great appointment! This time I had my appointment in the morning, which means I didn't have to wait 45 minutes to see my doctor. I think when I paid for parking, I was in and out in 35 minutes. Nice!
Quick weigh (1.1 pounds gained from the last appointment), a few questions and then on to the ultrasound! I got to see my baby's arms, hands, fingers, feet (toes were too small to see!), legs, spine, and it was amazing! The baby was moving all over the place. It's crazy that this little 6.5 inch thing is doing somersaults in my body and I can't even feel it. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which was strong and fast. Everything is progressing well, so says the doctor. It gets a little more real every day, and every visit is a little more reassuring about our baby's progress.
I told my doctor we don't want to know the sex until Jay is here with me, just in case he can tell at my next appointment. We're anxious to know, but want to find out together!
So far this week I've felt fine, just a little tired. I attribute that to staying up late and getting up early, so I need to fit in a nap or two!
No comments:
Post a Comment