Today marks the beginning of the second trimester! I'm not sure how much is different between yesterday and today, but it's a milestone nonetheless.
I've been sick a lot this past week, so my body is cranky with something! I'm still waiting for the elusive baby bump, and will gladly post some pictures when it appears! Germany has turned up the heat this week as well, so I'm not too upset about the lack of extra weight to carry around just yet!
I have noticed that eating smaller meals more frequently, as opposed to three full meals, is much easier for my body to tolerate. I don't leave the house without a Luna bar (thanks to Susan for introducing me to some new flavors!) since the hunger strikes without warning, and without my water bottle since I stay thirsty.
Hopefully the second trimester will bring on a little more energy and a little less morning (afternoon/evening) sickness. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
WooHoo!!! I get shout outs twice in a row! Can't wait to see pics of the bump when it gets here XOXO
Post a Comment