It's funny how easy it is to overdo it at this point! My back hurts tonight, so I was trying to think of what I'd done in the last 24 hours. I remembered that yesterday I went up and down stairs and hallways, finishing up the barracks and figured that must be it. Then I remembered, oh yeah! I vacuumed and mopped all the floors downstairs at 10pm last night too. I also recalled cleaning my bathroom and scrubbing the tub this afternoon, before I vacuumed out the car later today as well. No wonder!
I forget that I can't do the things I used to do so easily. Even though I haven't gained much weight, there's a lot going on in my body and a lot of extra strain on my muscles. This week in my Pregnancy Journal, there's a tip every day to reduce lower back stress, so I should start paying attention!
It's so awesome to feel the baby moving around. It makes this a little more real, and definitely more UNreal! Amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment