Well not a lot going on in baby world these days! Went to baby's first concert yesterday (in utero) and the baby and I are both slowly getting bigger! I'm definitely in that in-between stage where my old clothes don't seem to fit but maternity clothes are still too big. My belly is starting to get a little rounder, and everyone keeps saying I should feel the baby move soon. Just not yet!
Counting down the days until Jay gets home, and from there counting the days until my next appointment to hopefully find out the sex. Usually feeling pretty good these days, except for the fatigue and the heartburn that are fairly consistent.
Big thanks to Susan and Shane for my fun package last week! Books for baby (and for us!) and some new Luna bar flavors I haven't tried. My friends are awesome. I found a bassinet and a crib that will hopefully work out for us, so as soon as Jay comes home it's time for full-on baby shopping. For now, we have baby's first piece of (antique) furniture! We originally picked this out from the antique store in our town in March when Jay was home, and thought of using it for the dining room. It dates from around 1900, and we decided would be a great dresser in the nursery! I can't wait to start filling it with fun stuff, right now it holds some (ok, a TON of) diapers and some other gifts we've received. Exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment