The life and times of Jay & Jessica, Hayden & Lila, and of course, Onyx. Come see what we're up to!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
So last night we decided against our trip to Madrid. It was snowballing into more money than we had intended for our weekend excursion. Our decent flight plus a moderately priced hotel plus taking Oscar to the farm plus parking the car for the weekend plus meals...that's a lot of pluses! I'm a little bummed, but a little relieved because I was pretty stressed out about flying with Hayden. I know I'll have to do it eventually, but just not this weekend! So maybe now we'll just enjoy a long, relaxing weekend at home and hope for some sunny weather to break up the rain, snow and cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sucks Jess! Don't feel too bad, most of us are doing the same.
Sorry that you can't go on your neat trip. I hope that all is well and that you have some decent weather!
I'm sorry you're not getting to go, but I'm glad you are getting to have a fun, restful weekend (one hopes)! You've got a whole year there, so you've got plenty of time. Maybe you guys can couchsurf somewhere and be able to eat in?
Post a Comment