I'm alway so excited when Hayden likes new foods. Truth be told, we haven't found much that he DOESN'T like. Today when I picked him up from daycare so I could get a little gym time, the teachers are always so surprised at how much he eats. On today's menu? Broccoli lasagna! He's never had broccoli before and isn't likely to have much at home since neither Jay nor I eat it, but I'm determined to work on it. He loves spinach and I'm a big fan of that so we'll be getting in a lot of that but I will really have to work with broccoli. We've been archenemies for many years but we're learning to get along.
Last night Hayden woke up while we were still awake so I heated up some milk and discovered that he finally likes it! I don't know if it's because we just kept giving it to him or that I finally got the temperature right, but he gobbled it right down. It's so much fun to see him morph from a baby to a boy right in front of our eyes. Unfortunately our picture-taking has drastically slowed since Hayden's first birthday, but the holidays are right around the corner and we'll have plenty to share. Hopefully soon we can get some steps on video as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment