Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a little fun

Hayden has some SERIOUS hiccups right now, and it makes me giggle.

Our baby has some seriously cute stuff he's obtained, but I think Jay and I have decided the absolute cutest thing he has. Surprisingly, it's his newborn diapers! Have you ever seen these tiny things?? They look like they'll fit a doll. Most books tell us not to buy too many of them, since most babies don't last long in them. So we have a handful, and I started setting up changing stations this weekend and pulled out a few to stock. I squealed my "look how cute this baby stuff is" squeal, which Jay has probably come to abhor, but he takes it well. He looked up, and agreed that they are pretty darn cute.

Good news! Amazon is re-shipping our lost wipes warmer, and we have a Diaper Champ on teh way as well! I finished my book on nursing and haven't decided what to work on next, but suffice to say my brain is FULL of information I'll most likely forget at the first real contraction. More baby progress this weekend (hopefully) along with some relaxation time for us, and an appointment on Monday. We'll keep you updated!

No comments: