
Last week we took another trip to Poland for more pottery. It becomes somewhat of an obsession after awhile! Hayden was a trooper, getting up at 415am and hanging in there with the rest of us for the first hour. He fell asleep on the way to Poland, along with the rest of my passengers and that first two hours of driving in the dark was tough! The sun comes up after 730am these days, so it went fast but man it was exhausting. Heather took over for a few minutes so I could catch a quick catnap, and we had a fun little adventure getting in to Poland since the roads are a little new since the last time we were there.
We arrived around 1030 in the morning and started shopping. Two of our shoppers were new to

the game, so we showed them the ropes and they seemed to have an awesome time (they're ready to go back!). We had some shopping to do with other people's money, which is always the best kind, so we took care of that early on. We had enough time to check out some of the shops twice, and even went to a new store that was worth the drive to the middle of nowhere. Hayden has a hard time napping when it's light out, so when he finally conked out around 3pm in his carseat, I was grateful that he could get a little sleep. He definitely had his share (and mine) of snacks and attention and loved Misty being in the backseat with him

We actually got out of Poland around 4pm and made great time to Dresden, where we stop for dinner. It was a quick three hours home since Heather stayed awake to chat with me, and we made it home on the gas we got in Bautzen
before we hit Poland...I love my car! We have a lot of pottery by now, so I didn't get a whole lot but I was excited to get a coffee mug for Jay as well as a spoon rest to go next to the coffee maker. We got some good deals and I was excited to open it all up once Hayden was fast asleep and I was wired at 1am. Well worth the trip there, and as always we've started planning our next trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment