Hayden is also really enjoying his newfound skill...brushing his own teeth! I haven't gotten it on camera yet, but it really is the cutest thing. He puts his toothbrush in his mouth and moves his head back and forth to brush his teeth, instead of moving the brush. I love it! It really is my favorite part of the evening, when we brush our teeth together and then read books for bedtime. He's growing up too fast.
Because of his fully mobile status, he doesn't enjoy being strapped into carseats, strollers or h
igh chairs much anymore. He needs to go, go, go! This makes daily activities and driving a little more challenging, but I really love all his energy and curiosity. He continues to be the happiest baby anyone has ever seen.
Jay bought Hayden a wagon and it finally arrived last week. It took me a little while to put it together, but Hayden really enjoys climbing in and out of it. We can't wait for warmer weather to come around so we can actually use it outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment