The life and times of Jay & Jessica, Hayden & Lila, and of course, Onyx. Come see what we're up to!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Persistence or patience?
One of them certainly paid off! After three months of agonizing over a waiting list that didn't seem to move, nor could be explained to me, Hayden has a spot in daycare! He starts on March 15th at our Child Development Center on post. I'm so excited to have him in a structured, consistent setting where he can learn, explore, play with other kids and plus he loves the teachers in the room already. I'm really glad this finally all worked out. We really like Tylor, our babysitter, but I'm so excited to have him in a school setting. And it makes me feel better about going to the gym and getting my errands done. What's this? Time to myself? I don't know how I'll adjust, but I'm sure I'll find a way to manage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea good for you! and I am sure that you will adjust just fine!:)
Post a Comment