Hayden is doing an AWESOME job on the toilet. So much so that he spoiled me seven nights in a row, waking up in a dry bed and underwear, that I almost forgot we were still "Training" on night eight. He woke me up Sunday morning to tell me he went pee-pee in his bed, and I thought, "That's so last week, Hayden". But it's been nice not to buy pull ups!
Last night, I walked into my bedroom and saw Hayden in my bathroom on the toilet. He went in there all by himself to use the facilities, and I was pretty pumped about it. No suggesting, no wailing, no bribery, just doing what he's supposed to. When he was done, he asked me to pull up his pants for him. I obliged and he gave me the biggest hug and said,
"I SUPER proud of you momma!!"
Apparently praise is for the assistant too!
What a cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment