Well I just got back from my trip to the states. Man, was that hard! Not only NOT telling everyone, but trying to eat right and get enough sleep and stay hydrated was NEARLY impossible. I had a small bout with what I thought was morning sickness, but I think it was more of my body just rejecting what I ate since it only happened once.
I did pick up some fun baby books (baby names, marriage after baby, etc.) and found the PERFECT baby book. I looked at about 20 and kept thinking, "This is just not what I want!" before I finally found one. I also picked up baby's first pair of Carolina pajamas; boy or girl, this kid's a Tarheel! I figure everything else can wait until Jay is home, and until we know if we need a pink or blue hat!
I'm finding the constant reminder of pregnancy so far is indigestion. Bummer! I'm hoping that being back home and being on a better schedule with sleeping and three normal meals will help balance that out. I registered for a baby website today that will send me updates on what's going on in my belly every week. It also has topics of interest based on how far along you are, so I love it already. Thanks Lauren!
I made my first trip to Babies 'R Us and I will NOT be going back without Jay! I can see how I could spend all day (and all our deployment money!) in that place. It's overwhelming and exciting all at the same time. I feel like I've known FOREVER that I was pregnant, and that at the same time, nine months isn't nearly enough time to prepare for a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment