The life and times of Jay & Jessica, Hayden & Lila, and of course, Onyx. Come see what we're up to!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
The roller coaster
It's amazing how quickly you go from being so excited to being so scared. I woke up with some cramping last night and experienced fear that was foreign to me. I mean in a very short time I've grown very attached to this tiny being inside me, and to the plans we have for it. The thought of it not being there is a crippling, paralyzing one. I just have to pray that everything is okay, and keep doing what I'm supposed to. It's unnerving, because I know that many pregnancies end in early miscarriage. So I'm caught between this sheer joy of having a baby, and this fear of losing it. I guess it's nature's way of preparing you for parenthood, which I see as one giant fear after another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment