Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sleep is vital

I've discovered so far that while I'm not experiencing total exhaustion, I do feel fatigue faster. Diet, exercise and a decent night's sleep help, but I can't seem to get the latter. Lately I just stay up later than I want, and then wake up earlier than I need. So if I go back to sleep, it's this pieced-together eight hours. I'd really like to be in bed before 11pm and up at a decent hour, maybe 8am. But between Oscar's tummy and Jay actually getting to call me, that hasn't worked out lately. There's always hope for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's crazy because i was sleeping sooo much! I was in asleep by 9pm almost every night. But up by 6...but that is 9 hours! Of course it was probably because i was bored and alone in the barracks! At least you have your dog :)