Friday, April 25, 2008

Jay is a fan!

Jay has decided he really likes Pregnant Jessica. Apparently I'm more direct, better at making decisions and less apologetic at making those decisions that are good for my family. I have less tolerance for attitude and co-dependence. I am much more focused. I guess I just realized I've been taking care of other people for a really long time, and now it's my turn to focus on my family. I love my family, and my friends, but I'm a little more cautious about what I offer to do. I mean if there ever is a time to be selfish, I feel like this is it!

Do you know how hard it is to get 35 grams of fiber daily?? Yesterday I actually consciously thought about every single thing I ate, and tried to count up the fiber. Good thing I had a late-night bowl of cereal, otherwise I wouldn't have made it! Still not much in the way of cravings, not any more than usual that is. I'm really hoping not to turn into a beast. Only time will tell :-)

No comments: