Well somehow we've flown right to the third trimester! It's gone by so fast but we still have so far to go, it seems.
Hayden is crazy in his activity lately, bouncing all over the place. He feels much bigger as well, and continues to wake me up in the middle of the night (several times) to use the bathroom.
Next weekend is my baby shower with my Anvil troop ladies, and I can't wait! My friends are awesome, and I'm excited to spend some fun time with them amidst ducks, frogs and dinos! As a result I've been put on baby-shopping-hiatus so there's something left for my friends to buy for Hayden! We got Hayden's Itsy Bitsy Spider seat from Heidi last week, and I can't wait to put him in it. Thanks, Heidi! We also got some cute new clothes from one of Jay's soldier friends, David, and it seems like baby clothes get cuter and cuter. It's hard to resist the urge to wash and organize everything, but I'm trying to put that off until closer to the end.
Now seems like a good time to start making and finalizing lists...packing list for the hospital, our birthing plan, our contact list, etc. We've also decided that Oscar should get a new bed right before Hayden gets here, so he doesn't feel left out. It's fun getting the house ready for all my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment