Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sleep!

Throughout this pregnancy, I've discovered sleep to be a most precious commodity. During my first trimester, I slept ALL the time. Went to bed early, napped often during the day and early evening, sometimes Oscar even let me sleep in!


Lately, there has been no good sleep for me. Jay and I have decided we definitely need a new mattress, because ours is sort of sinking in the middle which causes us to roll towards it. Besides that, I've had to get used to sleeping with a pillow between my knees to take some of the pressure off of my back. It's hard to roll over with that, and I switch sides pretty often while I sleep. Finally, I wake up about every 2-3 hours to pee. That's something that's been hard to get used to. But three more months, and it will all be worth it!

Tonight I'm up late and can't sleep (again) but I'm hoping getting back to our normal routine will help with that. We'll see!

No comments: