Saturday, September 6, 2008

Moving around

It still startles me every time I feel Hayden move. And he is an active little fellow! He's very responsive to Jay, who likes to poke and push to make him move around. His favorite time of day is of course, whenever I lay down. I thought it was only at night, but Jay and I took a nap today and discovered that as soon as I'm laying down and still, he takes the cue to start bouncing around in there.

It's so hard to imagine that in a few months, this little guy that does all this moving will be our wiggling, breathing little boy. But it gets more exciting every day.

Oscar is definitely more protective these days, accompanying me every time I go down the stairs and especially the basement. He used to be content laying at the door, waiting for me to come back; but now he likes to trot ahead of me and look around. He's my little shadow, until Jay comes home and then he's attached to Jay. He's doing well roaming the house outside of the crate, except for a few mishaps with socks and tissues today. But overall, he's acting like a grown up!

Congratulations to Bryan and Elisabeth, who welcomed Camden Anthony Watts this week! He made his debut a few days later than expected, but I'm sure it was worth the wait!

1 comment:

Eve said...

If you haven't seen my blog yet I finally felt the baby move! How far along exactly are you now? I am over 19 weeks and this Friday we hopefully get to see if it will be a boy or girl! I am glad that you are doing well and I hope that sleep comes and for the peeing well I am doing that now! But I have always had a weak bladder!