I'm having one of those days where my heart feels like it might explode, I just love my son so much. When I went in to wake him up from a nap, I saw a tiny pair of socks in the floor. I smiled to myself, knowing that I've seen big-people socks at the foot of my bed more than once. I fall asleep with them on sometimes but I've yet to keep them on a whole night. We are hot-footed people! With a baby that looks so much like his dad, it's nice to see a little of me in him every now and again.
Yesterday Hayden said "juice" so I went to get it for him when he grabbed my hand and stopped me. He wrapped his hand around my little finger and walked with me to get it. Tonight I'm watching him feed himself and try to master the spoon. I feel like I blinked and he grew up. I can only imagine how Jay must feel, missing him all this time. I am such a lucky girl to have these wonderful boys in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment