So far in 2010, we have had 2 days of snow, a flat tire on the Fusion, a dead battery on Jay
's car and TWO phone calls from Jay. I'll take it. Today I learned that the Skins fired Zorn and that the Heels lost to CofC in overtime last night. That's a Monday for you. I had an oil change today and have my fingers crossed that my new tires come in this afternoon so our road trip to Ramstein commences tomorrow. I really need to get out of here just for the day! Right now I'm riding on my spare, and you truly do not realize how slow 50mph is until that's as fast as you can go. Needless to say, I'm steering clear of the autobahn to avoid having my doors blown off. And the minimum speed is 100k or 60mph, so I'm not even ALLOWED. How will I ever drive in the states when we move back?
The life and times of Jay & Jessica, Hayden & Lila, and of course, Onyx. Come see what we're up to!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Welcome, 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment