Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Newborn pictures

While I was pregnant I contacted a photographer about doing some newborn pictures of our sweet girl. We didn't get to do these with Hayden in Germany, and I really wanted them so I figured we'd try with Lila. Even with coming three weeks early, our photographer had no problems fitting us into her schedule. She's awesome! She came to our house with a truck full of props, several cameras and a great portfolio. She uses all natural lighting and once we finally got going, we realized we were losing light quickly. So even though she was there over five hours, she just didn't get the shots she wanted. She came back the next day for no extra fee, and ended up getting everything we wanted in about two hours. We ended up with some really fabulous pictures that I can't wait to use to finish up some baby projects I've been working on!

Special delivery!


My sweet turtle!


My sleeping girl.


Such a princess.


Baby blocks.

My little ladybug.

Tarheel girl.

Sweet smiles.


Pretty in pink.

We have a bunch more, but this is enough for now. I can't wait to watch her grow and change!

No comments: