Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Geez, what have I been doing all year?

No blog updates in 2013 yet? Whoops. January is sort of a crazy time, with my job being hectic and the weather being crazy. Lila turns one in five days and I can't quite wrap my mind around it. I have tons of pictures at home to post on here and things to say, but that will likely happen after her two birthday parties. I'm looking forward to seeing her smash a cake and to seeing my friends but I have a lot to do before Saturday!

We joined the Y and I went for the first time in ages to the gym yesterday. It felt good to sweat and stretch and get my heart rate up. It's nice that it's so close to work, I can even go at lunch (which I'm packed to do today).

I haven't really made any new recipes, and we don't do a whole lot of "fun stuff" this time of year. So it's work, home, dinner, hang out, kids to bed, wine club, a dinner or movie out and just life! February picks up with a lot of Salem stuff, so let's hope I get through all that!

No comments: