Where does the time go? Suddenly our baby girl is five months old, full of laughter and smiles, and ready to be on the move! She is trying so hard to sit up by herself, and wants to be mobile so badly. She can roll and is starting to scoot on her belly, meanwhile we just want her to slow down!
Her napping skills have come a long way, but we're back to a middle of the night wake up to eat. But that usually turns out to be the best part of my day. After she nurses and fills her belly up, I sit her up to let everything go south and she lays her head on my chest. I rub her back for a minute until I feel her fall asleep. And then I hold her for just a few minutes longer than I have to, enjoying this precious little gift. I lay her back in the crib and she throws both arms above her head, ready for the "good sleep".
No comments:
Post a Comment