Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Vocabulary

Hayden loves to learn new words. So when we bought Lila maracas for her birthday, he tried and tried until he finally got it right.

Last night I was throwing away chinese food boxes when Hayden got curious...

H: What's that building?
Mom: A pagoda
H: A pagoda?
Mom: Yes, very good Hayden.
H: And who lives there, the master and his ninjas?
Mom: Well sure Hayden. They have them in Japan.
H: Can we go there sometime to see a pagoda?
Mom: We sure can. You mom has been to Japan and seen a pagoda.
H: (eyes wide) When you were a ninja master?
Mom: Haha no Hayden just when I was younger.
H: (very seriously) That's the tallest building I ever saw.

I love his associations!

1 comment:

Melissa of {craftgasm} said...

Don't worry, Hayden. A real ninja master would never admit to being a ninja master, so your mom's probably a ninja master.