Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hoarder in the making

Hayden has taken to sneaking food into his room at odd times of the day and night. Yesterday I went to get him out of bed for school and noticed an inconspicuous spot on his sheets. It baffled me briefly, until I saw a small bowl of baked beans at the foot of his bed. Yes, baked beans. We had them with our hot dogs for lunch on Sunday and I put the leftovers in one of Hayden's bowls since he's a big fan of them. Apparently, since at some point he procured them from the frige and proceeded to eat them whilst he was supposed to be sleeping.

Jay went into his room when he woke up in the middle of the night this weekend, and saw him chewing. He said, "Hayden what do you have?" to which Hayden replied, "Sheese". Sure enough, he hadn't finished his string cheese from earlier and decided to stash it for later.

I *swear* we feed him!

No comments: