Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The sweetest boy

This past weekend, I spent most of the latter part in the recliner with a heating pad on my back. When I overdo it, my back is the first part of my body to remind me to wear comfortable shoes and remember I'm pregnant! I love chasing Hayden around but end up paying dearly for it.

Last night, I was laying on the couch watching tv with Hayden when he got up. He walked over to the recliner and stopped. He then walked around it and unplugged my heating pad. He brought it to the couch, made me sit up, placed it under my back and made me lay back down on it.

"Make it feel better mommy, it be okay,"  he said.

What a sweet and generous child I have to want to help, and to want to make sure mommy is okay!

No comments: