Lila's room has been a bit more work since I had a very specific vision for her room (and since she's too small to contribute an opinion!). Jay finished up the paint, wainscot and chair rail awhile back, and we had the crib in just before she was born. I picked the black and white bedding because I loved it against the green, and the contrast is good for babies (who by default have terrible vision).
We also need one more curtain for the window, and are still getting her dresser. Eventually. But I have a place to sit, she has a place to sleep, and all is well!
I love the green and white photo that we picked to go with her hand and footprints, the wall really brings it out! There's something about little girls that just makes it so much fun to decorate.
Their bathroom was easy to do, because we just transferred everything we had from the apartment. Maybe when Lila is a little older we'll change it up a bit but for now it works just fine!
I took a few ideas from Pinterest and added them along the walls on the way up to their rooms. I shadowboxed both of the hats they wore home from the hospital, and will do the same "L" project I did with Hayden's pictures and "H" when she has a few more months (and pictures) under her belt.







No comments:
Post a Comment