Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sleep walker

Last week, Jay woke me up when he got home at 2:30am.

Jay: Get up, you have to come see this.
Me: I'm tired, take a picture.
Jay: Just get up.

I grumbled and stumbled up the stairs to Hayden's room. He was fast asleep on his belly...naked from the waist down. I blinked. Yup, naked. We searched the floor, tested the bed for wet spots, nope. Finally I went into his bathroom and found the missing pants and underwear in the floor. Apparently he got up to go pee, didn't quite make it and took his pants off in the bathroom. He then went right back to bed.

At 7am, he came into my room (still naked).

Hayden: Where's my 'jamas?
Me: You took them off baby.

Hayden: No I didn't. You need to find them.
(pause)
Hayden: I COLD, mommy *shiver*

Yeah, I love this kid.

No comments: