Nothing happens quickly in our house these days, except messes. We're slowly getting Lila's room together, and this weekend I got to add some of the fun "finishing" touches, though the room is far from finished!
On her due date, we did her hand and foot prints for this sweet frame my aunt gave us. Once we got our pics from the photographer, a quick print finished up this little project. It looks SO good on the green walls!
I'm really excited about these frames for her wall. The two on the end I ordered a week or so ago, they are part of her bedding and I love the black and white against the green wall. The middle is a Creative Memories magnetic frame I bought FOREVER ago and totally forgot about. I found it two weeks ago when going through my scrapbook stuff and thought it would be perfect for her room. I didn't realize until the black and white frames came in that it was the exact same size!
We got this sweet little lamp at my baby shower but were lacking the shade that matched her bedding until last week. I love it! Now, to get the dresser to put it on...



No comments:
Post a Comment