Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 2 down!

Well it got off to a rocky start!

I woke up Tuesday morning and had a little bit of sleep-fog because I was exhausted and the days seem to get earlier and earlier! I went downstairs to prepare my hot water + Ionix and decided to take my natural accelerator at the same time. Boy was I in for a surprise! I drank most of the ionix and took a shower, and suddenly realized I was TOTALLY going to throw up! Lesson learned: not to take an accelerant on an empty stomach, particularly one that uses extract from peppers and cinnamon to move things along in a healthy way! BURNED coming back up. Ouch.

I felt kind of crappy afterwards and really just wanted to come home and go back to bed and start over. These things aren't an option this time of year with my job, so I came to work and tried to power through. I carried on with the rest of my shake-day plan and tried to be positive.

The pollen is already in full force in North Carolina so my head was swimmy. My cycle is in full force so my belly feels all swimmy. BLAH. Did not want to succeed. Chose to succeed instead. I dragged my butt out of my chair and to the gym for 45 minutes of cardio, and the ab workout. No shock here: I felt a MILLION times better once I had done it!

I kept my momentum going with a few accountability posts to our group, kept drinking my water and powering through. Dinner has been late the past few nights so I'm STARVING when we eat and I really have to work on that. I blame the time change! After dinner I jumped on Periscope and listened to Erica (my fitness coach from last spring) talk about "being a transformation" and it was really inspiring because I have definitely transformed over the last ten months! It was great to talk about the habits I've developed over these challenges and how I've changed my mentality.

Keep it up friends!

No comments: