Taking into account budget, physical limitations and three of us doing a challenge that limits sugar, dairy, white carbs, wine and coffee. Our fearless leader Emily was undaunted and put together a fun night! We had a chair yoga session, which was unique. Great stretch and relaxation. After that we had a ten minute massage of our choice. I opted for the back and hips, with a lot of strength and stretch and alignment. It. Was. Super.
We had tea and snacks and fellowship and left feeling more relaxed. We headed to dinner at SomethingDifferent where we found great and prompt service. Emily knows the owner well and be brought over a delicious dessert. Well I couldn't be rude yeah? So I had a few bites. Nbd. We sat around chatting a bit and it's so fun to have people on this team with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment