I'm so excited that we're doing this challenge again!
In January I decided to actively start selling Isagenix because it's a product and company I believe in, and has helped me be successful, not only weight loss but general better health and fitness. I figured, I paid that associate fee when I did the first challenge and that allowed me a year of access to my own personal website, why not use it? So I jumped on board with Val's team and there are 5-6 of us that are working together to grow our business.
A huge selling point for me to use the products and introduce people to them was my results from the first challenge I did last spring. So when Val & friends decided to host the Fit Mom Challenge again, I knew I would be successful in getting some friends sign up for it with me!
As of right now I have to friends/former co-workers that are joining me, along with two members of my wine club and one mom-of-wine-club. I can't wait to see how different this experience is when I'm one of the support folks cheering people on! I had a tremendous amount of support when I did this, and can't wait to help cheer my team on.
My products are already here and I can't wait to get started!
Last time I did the challenge I spent the week before as sort of "the last supper" and ate a bunch of stuff so I wouldn't feel like I was missing out on things during the 30 days. I have such a different approach this time, because I know how much my health and wellness revolve around my mental game. So I'm actively making good choices this week and trying to hit some of my targets (water consumption, 4 days of gym time) before I even get started.
Emily, Lisa, Mary Hilliard, Sarah, Carol...let's do this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment