Thursday, March 24, 2016

Day 8: Monday, week 2

There's something about a Monday, right? Fresh start. New chance to succeed. This Monday was really different than last, because I felt so much more prepared. I spent a ton of time in the kitchen this weekend so it was no accident! 

Monday was leg day, week 2 so a different set of workouts. Watched my videos, made my notes, got to work! Again frustrated by the limits of our work out space and machines, just steady making notes to give feedback. It's another area of campus that really needs the upgrade but there is a long, long list. 

Monday's workout focused a lot on hamstrings, which maybe I've neglected altogether ever? That's what it felt like. WOW. But great workout. Exhausting and empowering. 

Making strides in my midday snacking and have been a beast at skipping the post dinner snack. That's def my biggest hurdle. Mind over matter! 

No comments: